- JMS Concert: Wednesday April 24th 2013 @ 1:30
- WS Concert: Thursday April 25th 2013 @ 1:30
- GCS Concert: Friday April 16th 2013 @ 1:30
Additional concert information can be found on my website under "Concert Information".
Here is what is happening in some of our music classes!
Students have been working diligently on the recorder. We are using the "Recorder Karate" program where students earn belts as they pass to the next level of difficulty. Keep up the good work!!!
Students are immersed in their composer research projects. Students are working collaboratively to create these projects. Students are using literacy, technology, and music skills for this project! Final projects will be created using Blabberize. Final projects will be uploaded on the website when they are completed.
Students recently created musical instrument projects which tied the study of sound in their science class to the study of sound and instruments in music class. Pictures to come!
- GCS students will be sharing their musical instrument projects at their next sharing assembly.
- JMS students have their musical instrument projects on display in the case near the library!
- WS students have their musical instrument projects displayed in the cases near the gym!
Students will begin a music video project shortly using VideoStar. Students will be in charge of directing, videotaping, and editing their projects. The students are very excited and anxious to begin the project.
***Additional information about concerts, projects, and other things can be found on my website. There is a brief parent survey located on the homepage. If you have no filled it out yet, please do so! Thanks!!!***